| ||Benefits of Thai Herbal ball|
Reduces tension through heat and aromatic properties of the herbs Deep relaxation of muscle and nerve fibres (helps relieve chronic pain arising from overuse injuries) Softens and nourishes the skin (many herbs are nourishing, exfoliating and restorative)
Eases respiration through the use of aromatic herbal vapours Improves the circulation as the massage and heat dilates the blood vessels enabling them to work more efficiently Aids the elimination of toxins and waste products through increased lymphatic circulation and detoxification provided by heat, herbs and massage Restores the bodys vital energy flow.
Zingiber cassumunar Roxb (Zingiberaceae),
Tamarind leaves, Galangal, Cinnamomum,
Derris Scandens Benth, Cryptolepis,
Citrus hystrix DC., Cymbopogon nardus Rendle,
Curcuma longa Linn, Curcuma zedoaria Rose,
Curcuma aromatic Salisb, Curcuma xanthorrhiza Roxb,
Myrtle Grass Acorus calamus Linn (Calamus), Licorice,
Dried flower, Salt, Patchouli, Camphor
Ball Dimensions 10.00x10.00x15.00cm
Pcs / Pack (for 200g) 1 pcs in a plastic bag
Pack / Carton 85 pcs
Carton Dimensions 55.00x44.00x40.00cm
Carton Gross weight & Net weight18.50kg & 17.00kg
| ||Herbal compress ball for the treatment of Body|
Herbal Compress ball is to use several herbs wrapped together. Most herbs contain essential oils.
By the steaming hot compress on the area of pain or sprains which essential oils when heated to evaporate the heat ball stimulates blood circulation better.
There are also some herbal substance from the seep through the skin. The treatment cures some polish and reduce pain.
|How to use Herbal compress ball|
Steam them to warm for 10-15 minutes place the compress on the parts of the body that are aching.
Help loosen the muscles Reduce aches and pains Smell of oil Aromatic in herbs
Camphor and borneol helps to feel refreshed and relieve stress Herbal compress is available.
With many formulas, depending on the desired properties, can be adjusted accordingly.
1.Be careful in patients with suspected history of hypersensitivity to the herbs in the herbal compress.
2.Do a heat test before each compress, do not overheat as it can cause blistering, burns, a secondary
towel to dissipate the heat in direct contact with the skin.
3.Should be careful in patients with diabetes, paralysis, children and the elderly. Because these patients
felt a slow response to heat. May cause blistering of the skin.
4.Should not use herbal compress in case of inflammation (pain, swelling, redness, heat) during the first 24 hours
may cause more swelling, should use ice cold compress first.
|Specification || |
|Place of Origin ||Thailand |
|Brand Name ||OEM |
|Type ||Face & Body massage |
|Function ||manual-wired control |
|Certification ||Halal |
|Storage ||Keep in dry place |
|OEM/ODM ||Accepted |
|Function ||Healthcare Massage |
|Ingredient & Benefit:|
1. Plai reduce pain and strain, sprains, relax the muscles. Reduce inflammation, bruises, swelling
2. Turmeric reduces inflammation. Skin disease treatment.
3.Lemongrass reduce bruises and pain relief.
4. Kaffir lime skin contains essential oils which solve the dizzy wind
5. Camphor nourishes the heart, helps the airways open, relieves cold symptoms and congestion
6. Ngai Camphor Tree reduces inflammation of the skin. Contains essential oils, thus stimulating the nervous system and
7. Thao En-On relieve aches alack the tendons
8. Croton leaves nourish the skin, relieve itching on the body.
9. Pandanus leaves cure skin diseases. Helps to clear the airway
Steaming warm for 10-15 minutes, place the compress on the parts of the body that are aching.
Loosen the muscles, reduce pain and fatigue smell of oil aromatic in herbs camphor and borneol refreshed and relieve stress, depending on the desired formula properties
| ||The benefits of compress ball:|
1. Relieve aches and pains
2. Reduce swelling. Inflammation of the muscles, tendons, joints after 24-48 hours
3. Reduce the symptoms of muscle contraction
4. Stretch the tissue of the membrane
5. Reduce the jam of joints.
6. Reduce pain.
7. Improves blood flow.
1) Herbal compress made each time can be stored for 3 - 5 days.
2) The compress should be kept in the refrigerator for longer storage (it should also check the compress ball if has a bad or bad smell (it should not be kept)
3) If the compress ball is dry , before using, it should be sprinkled with water
4) If the compress ball used is not yellow or light in color, the drug used is insipid
it will not work, it should change to the new one
For external use only.
1. Be careful in patients with suspected history of allergic reaction to the herbs in the herbal compress.
2. Test the heat before applying every compress, it should not be too hot as it may cause blistering, burns, it should have a
secondary towel to dissipate the heat in direct contact with the skin.
3.It should be careful in patients with diabetes, paralysis, children and the elderly. Because these patients feel a slow heat
response. May cause blistering of the skin.
4. Do not use herbal compress in case of inflammation (pain, swelling, redness, heat) during the first 24 hours may cause more swelling, it should use ice compress first.