|Thai herbal compress ball 70g|
ข้อมูลจำเพาะ: White cotton fabric
ชื่อยี่ห้อ: Dokbuasee ดอกบัวสี
การชำระเงิน: Cash,L/C,T/T,Western Union,MoneyGram,PayPal
การบรรจุ: Packed in plastic bags
การจัดส่ง: 1-2 days after transferring money
|โปรโมชั่นสินค้า: Speacial price|
|Herbal compress ball|
Herbal compress is an ancient Thai wisdom. It is the introduction of various traditional herbs, it take advantage to loosen the muscles, reduce pain and aches, nourish the skin. Smell of essential oils in herbs, camphor and borneol can improves blood flow, makes the body feel fresh, relieve stress.
Herbal balls and roasted herbs are composed of herbs such as Plai, Turmeric and Lemongrass. May mix other herbs. There are several recipes for the compress and roasted herbs, depending on the region of the country.
| ||Ingredient & Benefit:|
1. Plai reduce pain and strain, sprains, relax the muscles. Reduce inflammation, bruises, swelling
2. Turmeric reduces inflammation. Skin disease treatment.
3.Lemongrass reduce bruises and pain relief.
4. Kaffir lime skin contains essential oils which solve the dizzy wind
5. Camphor nourishes the heart, helps the airways open, relieves cold symptoms and congestion
6. Ngai Camphor Tree reduces inflammation of the skin. Contains essential oils, thus stimulating the nervous system and
7. Thao En-On relieve aches alack the tendons
8. Croton leaves nourish the skin, relieve itching on the body.
9. Pandanus leaves cure skin diseases. Helps to clear the airway
|How to use Herbal compress ball|
1. Ball was steamed in a steamer. Herbal takes about 15-20 minutes, steaming
2. Remove the hot compress is then compresses patients with symptoms. By switching ball
3. pose as patients to lie, sit down dead right depending on the position to be assuaged.
4. compress ball the heating on and the hot area to be assuaged.
(To test the heat of the compress ball. Tap on the underside or back of the hand).
5. To put a Herbal compress on the skin by patients at the beginning. Have to do with speed Not long dwelling Because patients are not very heat tolerant.
6. When cool compress down, you can Herbal compress ball other one instead.(Remove the old steam).
Steaming warm for 10-15 minutes, place the compress on the parts of the body that are aching.
Loosen the muscles, reduce pain and fatigue smell of oil aromatic in herbs camphor and borneol refreshed and relieve stress, depending on the desired formula properties
The benefits of compress ball:
1. Relieve aches and pains
2. Reduce swelling. Inflammation of the muscles, tendons, joints after 24-48 hours
3. Reduce the symptoms of muscle contraction
4. Stretch the tissue of the membrane
5. Reduce the jam of joints.
6. Reduce pain.
7. Improves blood flow.
|Packing list herbal ball|
Zingiber cassumunar Roxb (Zingiberaceae),
Tamarind leaves, Galangal, Cinnamomum,
Derris Scandens Benth, Cryptolepis,
Citrus hystrix DC., Cymbopogon nardus Rendle,
Curcuma longa Linn, Curcuma zedoaria Rose,
Curcuma aromatic Salisb, Curcuma xanthorrhiza Roxb,
Myrtle Grass Acorus calamus Linn (Calamus), Licorice,
Dried flower, Salt, Patchouli, Camphor
Ball Dimensions 10.00x10.00x15.00cm
Pcs / Pack (for 200g) 1 pcs in a plastic bag
Pack / Carton 85 pcs
Carton Dimensions 55.00x44.00x40.00cm
Carton Gross weight & Net weight18.50kg & 17.00kg
1) Herbal compress made each time can be stored for 3 - 5 days.
2) The compress should be kept in the refrigerator for longer storage (it should also check the compress ball if has a bad or bad smell (it should not be kept)
3) If the compress ball is dry , before using, it should be sprinkled with water
4) If the compress ball used is not yellow or light in color, the drug used is insipid (less quality
) it will not work, it should change to the new one
|For external use only.|
1. Be careful in patients with suspected history of allergic reaction to the herbs in the herbal compress.
2. Test the heat before applying every compress, it should not be too hot as it may cause blistering, burns, it should have a
secondary towel to dissipate the heat in direct contact with the skin.
3.It should be careful in patients with diabetes, paralysis, children and the elderly. Because these patients feel a slow heat
response. May cause blistering of the skin.
4. Do not use herbal compress in case of inflammation (pain, swelling, redness, heat) during the first 24 hours may cause more swelling, it should use ice compress first.